The ultimate goal, the reason I started mucking about with Arduino, is to be able to control the camera wirelessly, in a repeatable way. If the camera ever ships, I will be able to test these theories. For now, I’ve gotten the bluetooth and USB controllers to work, as far as I can tell, but they are
Yet another delay in the camera shipment date. And, because I’m an optimistic fool, I returned the cheap-ass on-camera monitor I’d gotten, and back-ordered the on-camera monitor from the same company the camera is back-ordered from. At this rate the camera and monitor will ship in January.
As I wait, I forge on with the next phase of the camera